creative audigy demos

shortcircuited 19:32 09 Jan 03
  shortcircuited 19:32 09 Jan 03

does anyone else have problems with their demos not working, i have evesham computer and have had problems with this. its not really a big deal, but i did like the dream demo and it doesnt work with sound anymore

Mysticnas 19:49 09 Jan 03

what demo's you on about? explain please.

I have the audigy 2 player card and 6.1 speakers. The only prob i encountered so far is popping speakers.

But that was down to Windows XP fault and has been corrected by downloading a microsft patch.

There's only one other little niggle that i ain't got round to yet.

I use winfast DVD to play my DVD's on my pc and well there's choice in the audio options to select audio as 5.1/6.1 but it's greyed out and i can't seem to select it.

I've checked all my configs for the audio in control panel and creative EAX console. But it does fix it.

It's annoying. But sound does come out from all 7 speakers. still annoying tho!

shortcircuited 20:43 09 Jan 03

Theyre good, but i had problems with sound cards since the time i bought it, someone came round and put me a new sound card and an updated driver from audigy and it all seems to work fine now, just the demos that came with it dont work properly video and sound no big deal really just annoying. you can try getting help from the audigy website, i'm not sure what address but just put it in your browser should find it. good luck.

Mysticnas 20:46 09 Jan 03
  Rtus 20:54 09 Jan 03

this link will get you there... click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Surface PC live stream | Surface PC release date, price, spec rumours: All-in-one…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

Apple's event invitations decoded: A look back at 16 of Apple's most cryptic invites | Clues in…