Creative Audigy 2 ZS Pro

Endeavour 19:00 14 Jul 04

My previous soundcard - Soundblaster Live - had features on its user interface which I can't find on my new top-of-the range card :
1.Using its Player, there was a TIME BAR which showed the proportion of the (CD) track played; it could be moved "on the fly" to any position, so any part of the track could be found and played from there. This also had a TIMER, which could be clicked to give the count DOWN time for the track as an alternative to the count-up.
The S'blaster Live player interface also had a panel of numbers on the rhs : clicking any number played that (CD) track.
Have Creative removed these features from the Audigy 2 ZS, or are they hidden waiting for me to find??
A second query: I need an analogue audio Line-Out (e.g. to feed audio signal to a VCR when putting audio onto tape). But the 3 line-out sockets on the back of the Audigy are all in use with a 5:1 Speaker setup. Can anyone suggest a solution, other than taking the signal from the earphone socket (which isn't very good for quality when used as a line-out) ?
Thanks in anticipation of hep. Endeavour.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Method Studios' title sequence for BBC series Taboo is truly unsettling

Best Pages for iOS tips | How to use Pages for iPad & iPhone: 6 simple tips to get more out of…