Creating slideshow problem.

Legolas 10:25 16 Mar 04

I want to make a slideshow to put onto vcd for showing on a DVD player that has both sound and transitions between slides. I have software that allows me to have sound with the show, I also have software that allows me to create the slideshow and have transitions between slides but I cannot seem to find software that allows me to do both. Does anyone know of a package that does this?

anon1 11:32 16 Mar 04

Microsoft powerpoint does this

deadneat 12:25 16 Mar 04

Easy CD creator 6. Very nice transitions, put in mini movies + stills. Set sound clips and time on stills etc. You could also try any of these for 30 days free click here

Legolas 12:58 16 Mar 04

Thanks for the replies. anon1 I have tried pp it is slow to use as I have over a 1000 photos to put onto slideshows.Deadneat will give your suggestions a go.

pj123 14:56 16 Mar 04

You are not telling us what your existing software is but have you tried Ulead DVD Pictureshow?

Legolas 14:15 17 Mar 04

pj123 The problem is I created a intro to the slideshow on powerpoint with lots of animation I then converted the pp to a flash file with power converter and then to an avi file so that I could include it in my slideshow. The only software that allows me to include the converted pp presentation and the slides together and add sound is Microsoft Movie Maker but this does not have slide transistions.

The other software I have tried ulead video studio, Ulead DVD Pictureshow, ulead DVD video factory etc allow me to create the slideshow with music and slide transitions but will not allow me to include the converted pp presentation as part of the slideshow.

Simsy 14:37 17 Mar 04

from ACDsee will do this.... It isnot a freebie... but you can download a free trial.

Good luck,

hssutton 16:08 17 Mar 04

Ok then Legolas, try the best click here $30 for electronic download. You can also download a trial version, but it prints a banner across the slide. I've used this companies image editing software for the past 2 years, good to deal with, and helpful.
As soon as they bring out a DVD version I will be upgrading.

g0nvs 19:32 17 Mar 04

I use Pro-Show Gold. Everything you are looking for in a slideshow program.SVCD as well as VCD.
Tae a look here. click here

Legolas 09:54 18 Mar 04

Hi all thanks for the replies.

The problem with all the software you have mentioned is they do not allow me to include the converted powerpoint presentations I have made up as an intro, into the actual slideshow. I could add them seperately but I want them as an actual part of the slideshow. I think I have found what I am looking for it is called Camtasia Studio 2 and it allows me to add the presentations as an intergral part of the slideshow with sound and slide transitions.

So once again thanks for all your help and recommendations.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…