Creating a slide show on CD or DVD

MFL 11:17 31 Dec 05

It's about time I backed up my photos from hard drive to CD or DVD. I can manage that easy enough using Nero. However what I would really like is to beable to run by back-up CD/DVD as a slideshow on my DVD player (actually a PS2) or on another (non XP) computer. Is this possible.

Sharpamatt 11:24 31 Dec 05

dependant on your version of Nero, you can make a slideshow which is viewable on many DVD players

Hamish 11:55 31 Dec 05

A good program can be found at click here. Try the trial version to see if you like it

g0nvs 12:59 31 Dec 05

I find this the best, not cheap but very, very good.click here

conrail 14:54 31 Dec 05

I use Magix's Photos on CD and DVD, allows text, transitions ect. allows you to add sound,
click here=
I see version 4 is out, I have version 2.0 and it is great

jack 16:01 31 Dec 05

I can endiese Hamish suggestion for click here
This is beut of a program slide show ? when skilled they come up like a movie- dissolves music the lot burns a VCD disk suitable for any DVD player.

MFL 10:52 02 Jan 06

Thanks for your responses guys.

I guess my version of Nero is very basic, having been bundled with the computer when I bought it. I couldn't find any evidence of a slideshow creator.

I downloaded the trial version of DVD Pixplay but as it (the trial version) only allows 50 photos it wasn't suitable for my needs.

Looks like the trial version of ProShow Gold has full functionality so I may give that a try.

Unless of course anyone has any better ideas?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

iPhone 7 review: a range of small updates add up to an excellent phone

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How New York’s Stylin’ Seniors became a golden social media campaign

23 Apple Watch tips & secret features: Master your Apple Watch, Apple Watch Series 1 or Apple…