Creating my own Screensaver

Kaacee 10:29 21 Nov 06

Hello, I am pretty sure i can create my own screensaver from a photograph that i wish to use....only problem is i cannot find out how to transfer my pic to the screensaver in display...
my OS is Windows 2000...can anyone help please?

Coff 10:44 21 Nov 06

2Flyer click here

?bob? 10:52 21 Nov 06

1.Right click on ur desktop.
2.Go 2 the "propities"
3. Click on the "screen saver" tab
4. click on the tab with all the different screen savers
5. Go 2 the "my pictures slideshow" 1
6. Insert the pics u want

Hope this will help

jack 10:57 21 Nov 06

This can be achieved in several ways with out the aid of external software.
1. For a single image- make sure you know where it is located on your computer[the usual default is My documents/My pictures- then any folder you create therein.
having done that got to Control panel/display/screen saver/ browse to my pictures slide show -and take it from there you will need a selection of images for the screen saver to work- it relies on a 'moving element of multiple images'

If you simply wish for a background shot, then go to desk top and browse to the single image,

Kaacee 11:30 21 Nov 06

bob. tried your suggestion but could not get the "go to my slideshow " bit !!!!!

jack. followed your suggestion's but the "browse" button only appears in "background" not screensaver.....

coff. downloaded 2flyer...worked a treat....

thank you all for your help in this matter it was very much appreciated.

Coff 11:39 21 Nov 06

My Pictures Slideshow isn't part of Windows 2000. I think you could get it to work by copying ssmypics.scr from an XP computer and placing in WINNT\System32 but I've never tried that. Anyway, you are sorted out now.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…