Creating a leaflet software?

Devious Dave 16:27 15 May 04

I sell inkjet cartridges and want to make an A5 booklet listing each of the cartridges and their prices that I sell in a simple table format. I am currently using publisher 2000 I find it is a bit of a “jack of all trades”. What I would like is a piece of software that is very good for making A5 booklets. Anyone now of anything that would help me? Cheers.

oldal 16:35 15 May 04

I use Serif Pageplus for a similar job.There was a down level version on the Feb cd from Computer -Shopper which will do the job.
If you my CD Email me and I will forward it to you, I,m now using a later level.

oldal 16:37 15 May 04

Whoops should read "If you would like my copy of this CD"

pj123 17:41 15 May 04

Do you have a website where these cartridges are available? If so give us a link. Are they cheaper than my normal supplier? Maybe we can recommend you.

woodchip 17:43 15 May 04

Name worries me

Old Shep 17:46 15 May 04

Some names would chip.

spuds 18:23 15 May 04

Any good, and all free!. click here

Devious Dave 19:27 15 May 04

Thanks all. I sell mostly to businesses who buy in bulk. I do sell to the public and have a shop and my eshop is in development, however I don't know if I can beat people like choice stationary on price. Will post the web address when it is up and running. Thanks again, Dave.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Google phones UK release date | Pixel XL price, new features, specifications: Pixel X and…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This is the future of TV, VR and holograms

iPhone 7 review: Enhanced cameras, a refreshed design and water resistance make the iPhone 7 an…