creating hyperlink in swish movie ?

pinka 13:40 17 Mar 04

Im doing a flash intro for a friend and at the end i have inserted an image that i wish to link to his front page can someone tell me how i do this please ?
thanks in advance

Taran 15:50 17 Mar 04

Is it a current version of SWiSH or one of the older versions ?

I only ask because over the last year and a half or so the interface and controls have changed ever so slightly so it's pointless me offering a solution for the wrong version.

If you can't wait for one of us to help you can find details on how to hyperlink in he helpfiles and there is a small series of SWiSH tutorials on their site:

click here

pinka 16:35 17 Mar 04

thanks i did have a scan through the tutorials again, but didnt notice it, ill have another look now whilst im waiting for a reply.

Taran 22:13 17 Mar 04

Click on the object or text you want to apply the hyperlink to. It has to be selected with the 'grab handles' visible on the corners.

On the right hand tabbed control panel group, click the tab called Actions.

You should see a button called 'Add Event' just below the tab titles. Click it and select 'On Press' from the list of options.

The 'Add Event' button has now changed to an 'Add Action' button.

Click it and select the option near the bottom of the list to GoTo URL.

Now you should see two entries below the 'Add Action' button, which should read as follows:

On (Press)

a-> GoTo URL""

Straight below those two lines are two textboxes called URL and Target.

Fill in the URL of the web page you want to hyperlink to in the URL textbox then press Enter. That populates the GoTo URL"" with the address you typed in.

Next, fill in the Target of the hyperlink in the Target textbox, or select from the drop down list using the small arrow at the far right of it. This is if you want to open the target page in a new browser window or in a frame.

Test the movie then, if all is well, save and export it.

Job done.

Hope that helps.

T

pinka 12:25 19 Mar 04

much appreciated.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

iPhone 7 review: Enhanced cameras, a refreshed design and water resistance make the iPhone 7 an…