Creating a document

zaz 10:24 09 Jan 07

hej hej

I need a bit of help here :0)

I am trying to do a handout on the pc for my teaching and I need to do the following and dont know how !

I want to create a page with 8 rectangles on it (they dont have to be all the same size)

then I need to be able to fill in theose rectangles with free drawings (so the programme must have a drawing tool)

I have a mass of programmes on my pc that I have never even looked at so must have soemthing here that will do that!!

I must also be able to save it and send it via email.........

I dont know where to start - can anyone help me please???

Zaz

wee eddie 10:46 09 Jan 07

Tell us what you have and which Version/Issue.

many Word processors will allow you to place pictures within the text.

So first create your Drawings and save them then use the WP's Insert function to place them on the page.

zaz 11:01 09 Jan 07

hej

Thanks for the help - I run Windows XP..........but there is no drawing tool in Word?

Zaz

wee eddie 11:17 09 Jan 07

Drawing on a PC ain't easy, even for an experienced operative. You may find it easier to do your drawings freehand and then Scan,or photograph, them.

Jackcoms 14:04 09 Jan 07

"but there is no drawing tool in Word?"

Yes there is. Go to View, Toolbars and select the 'Drawing' toolbar and that will help you

recap 14:59 09 Jan 07

If you send me your email address (via the yellow envolope next to my name) I can send you some zip files on formatting.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Prehistoric Britain is laid out in these Royal Mail stamp illustrations

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…