Creating directories when burning Mp3 to Disks

Jax12 09:52 16 Jun 05

I've recently learnt how to burn Mp3 as data files so i can play them on my car CD player but i want to be able to create directories on the CD rather than having one long playlist. Windows Media Player 10 can't do it. I've found a way to do it without a using a player but it takes absolutely ages. Does anyone know of a player/burner that has this capablility?

DieSse 10:09 16 Jun 05

Simply create the folders on the hard drive first - put the mp3 files into them - then burn the folders rather than the files directly.

Jax12 11:13 16 Jun 05

yes that's what I've been sort of doing except that i was putting them on the CDRW Drive and then burning them so of course they wern't saved! I also thought I couldn't tell how much data I've got to burn but thinking about it i can - as with any data folder - by going to properties. Thanks for your help.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…