Creating CD+G Disc's

spudcooper 20:44 28 Nov 05

I have recently downloaded a program were you can make your own CD+G files (i.e karaoke songs) which saves them into a .bin file but i seem to be having a problem getting them onto a CD to create a CD+G.
i am currenty using Nero 6 and a NEC_RW ND-3530A CD/DVD player/burner.
can anyone tell me how to create CD+G and if i can with the hardware im using.

Mark5001 23:02 28 Nov 05

Nero does not support CD+G writing. Having checked your drive, that does. So you need a program like CDR-WIN click here That supports the two channels required ( Audio+Text). Not free though.

spudcooper 23:23 29 Nov 05

I have now downloaded the full version of CDR-WIN but when ever i try to burn a new disc it says
"Error: 'START DAO RECORDING' command on device 0:0:0 Cuesheet was rejected by the CDROM recorder"

i know the cue sheet is fine as it came from another CD+G disc.
does anyone understand? can u help me?

P.s thanks for the great advice in the last reply Mark5001 as it told me what i wanted to know.

De Marcus™ 01:57 30 Nov 05

The original software should suffice, the reason the programme (might I enquire as to which program?) saves the file as an image (.bin) is because very few burners support the cd+g format, yours does though so it's a little unneccesary doing the conversion, you could always try a direct copy. However to burn the .bin file to cd you basically need to burn it as an image, to do this in nero you cancel the nero burning rom new compilation window, click on the recorder tab and choose burn image. The default setting should be fine.

spudcooper 12:21 30 Nov 05

I have tried your advice about burning CD+G in nero but when ever i try to play it on a karaoke proffesional CD+G player it only plays the audio with no pictures.
(and the point of this conversation is ive created some of my own Bin karaoke files but i want to make sure it works first, which it dosent)

Mark5001 14:23 30 Nov 05

This software does support CD+g writing so i,m here

Also I have found that Nero 6 Ultra Edition and above does as well click here And scroll down to the reviews.

spudcooper 01:05 08 Dec 05

i have found an amazing program that can burn CD+G's on any computer. its called "power CD+G burner"

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Microsoft Surface Studio PC release date, pricing, design, features and spec: Microsoft showcases…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

Apple Q4 2016 financial results | Apple earnings report: iPhone, iPad and Mac sales down, profits d6…