Create screensavers?

Gary 00:21 08 Aug 03

I want to create a photoslideshow screensaver with one image fading into another to make available as a download from my website. I need a program that will let me create the screensaver and then create an installer so that the screensaver can be installed easily. Since this will be given away free, and I only want simple fade transitions I am looking for a freeware program to create it - can anyone suggest any?

hugh-265156 00:46 08 Aug 03

how about click here

Gary 07:51 08 Aug 03

This program is what I'm looking for. However, I'm going to use the screensavers on a free website so I don't really want to have to pay for the software :-) I don't need anything fancy - just the ability to put pictures into a slideshow and set transitions. Does anyone know of a freeware package that will let me do this?

Andsome 08:29 08 Aug 03

click here

This is a great little program and is free. Scroll to the bottom right hand corner and click onto 'Free upload software'. I would be interested to hear what you think.

Gary 14:49 08 Aug 03

The program you suggested certainly looks useful. However, the problem with it is that it requires anyone who wants to use the screensaver to have the Ofoto program installed too. I need a package that will export the screensaver as an installable file that I can distribute from my website and which users can download and run to install. I was sure that this must be possible with a freeware application, but having searched on the Internet myself and from the posts here, it seems I may have to pay for the software. Anyone know otherwise...?!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…