//some 3rd party need geo

Create a person forum advice

soy 15:39 26 Apr 03

Hi,

Can anyone recommend any good sites where I can set up a free forum. I play in a clan part-time and i'm creating a website which i would like to include a forum.

If not, can anyone recommend any Forum software (if it exists). My ISP gives me all the bits such as SQL, CGI-bin etc.

I've seen alot of free 'Create your own message boards', but message boards don't look and work as well as a forum does.

Hope you can help.

Thanks

John T

tbh72 15:53 26 Apr 03

click here is probably one of the best forums I have seen, they do offer a free simple forum or you can expand your forum by subscribing to their various services

click here Also offer a chat forum, but it's quite sticky, they also have a wealth of other features

soy 15:59 26 Apr 03

Hi tbh72,

Thanks for the links.

What I'm realy looking for is a forum much like PCAdvisor, whereby people post and others can reply. Something in the same layout and format as this pcadvisor site.

tbh72 16:01 26 Apr 03

Are right, then look more closely at the second link network54

soy 16:23 26 Apr 03

I can't seem to access the second link, Network54 seems to be down. I'll keep trying.

Belatucadrus 18:08 26 Apr 03

A few more links that may be of use :-

click here and click here
, click here or click here

soy 18:32 26 Apr 03

Hi,

Thanks, will check out the links.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…