Create PDF - recommendations please

rickd 08:14 14 May 08

I want to create some PDF files - not many, but they must work/look professional and the software has to be straightforward for techno-fearing staff. I don't want to spend £300+ for the full Adobe package unless I need to - which of the cheaper options actually work well with XP/office 2003?

anchor 08:51 14 May 08

There a probably others, but I use PDFFactory; (cost $50; about £25-ish)

click here

Technotiger 09:01 14 May 08

I can thoroughly recommend this one click here I have been using version4 for some years, it is great.

rickd 09:05 14 May 08

The Nuance prog gets a bit of a slagging on Amazon (1.5stars!) do you have these probs, or is it just V5?

Technotiger 09:08 14 May 08

I can't comment on V5, as I have only used V4 which has never given me any problems. I have never contemplated up-grading to V5 as I am happy with V4.

Technotiger 09:21 14 May 08

I use V4 mainly to make suggestions and add comments to my Son's on-line sports magazine, I am in UK while he lives in Lanzarote - click here

Taff™ 09:55 14 May 08

Create a document in Word and convert it to PDF using PrimoPDf click here Completely free.

The Mountaineer 16:10 14 May 08

Agree with Taff, I've used Primo pdf for a while no problems. Or, you could just use Open Office instead and use the built-in pdf writer.

Peter 19:27 14 May 08

You could try Expert PDF 5 from Avanquest software - Create, Edit & Convert PDF files. See link below for a special offer at £19.99 if you deselect the option to have it supplied on CD and just go for the download option.

click here,

Peter.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Prehistoric Britain is laid out in these Royal Mail stamp illustrations

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…