Create a movie from a Still image ?

Hello There
My Fellow PC buddies.
The query is and I hope there is a good answer. I am looking for a program that can use a still image zoom in and move across creating the illusion of movement and save as a video file? Any Ideas or suggestions my good peops From Drew

rick808 23:56 21 Mar 07

Photoshop Elements slide show will do it and add music and fade effects as well if needed. There is a freeware program I used many years ago to do something similar but can't remember the name, will go see if I can find it.....

Migwell 00:08 22 Mar 07

Microsoft Digital Image Suite 2006 will do the same. And there must be others too.

rick808 00:39 22 Mar 07

Well it's not freeware anymore or it may of come free on a coverdisc-can't recall. Anyway it gave quite decent results so here's the link click here

eedcam 08:19 22 Mar 07

photostory is probably what you mean click here

eedcam 08:22 22 Mar 07

Sorry assumed you were looking for a Freebie if you want a god one that will do a great job and burn to dvd or cd Try Magix photos on cd and dvd you can download a tria l ithink

Bagsey 08:44 22 Mar 07

One of the easiest programs that I have tried and use regularly is a freebie from Microsft called Photo Story3 from click here
If after you try it out for yourself you decide to use it but want to make DVDs then you will need to buy the Sonic plug in for Photo Story3 for about £10.00. It is easy to get and very easy to use.click here The price quoted is no correct. I would google for a USA site as they quote in Dollars and you will get it fo less than $20
(Found it) click here=

jack 09:01 22 Mar 07

Seems a lot of options there
Here is another DVDPixPlay from click here
A slide shoe prog with lots of gizmo's you get a 45day trial and pay about £15 for the release.

I had a digi pix of an iceberg, which by successive cropping and placing them sequentially in the slide show and zooming in - Created the illusion the ship we were on was going to do a Titanic
Quite scary when run.

anchor 10:01 22 Mar 07

I believe this is the answer for you.

Full details, examples and download, direct from MS site:

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Here's what should be coming to Adobe Project Felix in 2017

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…