Create Jigsaw Puzzles for Website

Gary 17:25 14 Feb 04

I am building a website and need to create jigsaw puzzle for children which can be played on the site itself (i.e. it will appear in the page and won't need to be downloaded). Being for children, I also need to be able to control the number of pieces that are used.

Can anyone recommend any programs that would allow me to do this? I'd prefer freeware if possible, but will consider all suggestions.

Thanks in advance for your help

Gary

GANDALF <|:-)> 17:27 14 Feb 04

Google is your friend......click here

G

Gary 10:47 15 Feb 04

However, I had already looked at Google but had unforunately only been able to find shareware solutions. Since I only want to create on puzzle, I don't really want to have to pay £20 to do it!

Therefore, can anyone recommend any specific programs that are freeware?

Alternatively, if a freeware solution isn't available, has anyone used any of the shareware solutions that they would particularly recommend?

Gary

canard 12:01 15 Feb 04

click here This LOOKS like the game I bought for £6 at the local cheapo in 2000 but is probably a bit more recent. You can make jigsaws from your own pics- any size, oddity and number of pieces. Nice to use, behaves itself on Win98 SE,

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…