Create dvd movie without commercials

Chillie 12:30 02 Mar 08

Hello all

Positive I have read about this here on this forum, but my site search did not help.

Using Sky+ recorded programme, burned to dvd+R via attached dvd player. Now wish to load on PC, edit out commercials, then re-burn without 'chapters', so I can play on dvd player or WMP without interruptions.

I have Creator 9.

Any advice or pointers gratefully received.

Many thanks

eedcam 14:23 02 Mar 08

Best one but not free is Video redo you can download a free fully working trial and it has an excellent support forum .suggest you use the tv suite version as that will also burn .

click here

john bunyan 16:10 02 Mar 08

Not sure what DVD recorder you have - the Panasonic I have has a HD and disc burning facility so you can edit out adverts etc on the DVD recorder by creating "chapters" of the unwanted stuffa nd deleting the chapters you dont want. No need to use the PC nor an editing programme.

Chillie 09:26 03 Mar 08

for late response, other things took over.

My thanks for your suggestions and I will look into them. My Panasonic does not have an HD,John bunyan, so will really at eedcam's suggestion.

Chillie

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Method Studios' title sequence for BBC series Taboo is truly unsettling

Best Pages for iOS tips | How to use Pages for iPad & iPhone: 6 simple tips to get more out of…