Create Copy Protected Audio CD-r

BBez 19:04 30 Jul 04

outputting some sample CD-r's for my friend who has started doing DJ sets, as promo's, but doesn't want them copied and reproduced, by friends etc...

anyone help in how to achievw a copy protected CD-r...

Links, software, anything,

big thanks in advance...

THE TERMINATOR 19:28 30 Jul 04

Sorry, if it was that easy, the music industry wouldn't have a problem would they. Tell your friend to get a strong case to keep them in....TT

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 19:36 30 Jul 04

The PCAdvisor forum users’ guide.

Conditions of registration and use

Forbidden territory

'Cracks' or copyright infringement - we do not permit the posting of information that will enable other people to use pirated software or to evade the copyright laws. Please do not post serial numbers or CD keys, or links to sites that contain illegal file-sharing software or links to other sites that offer such information. Do not ask other forum members to provide you with help or information that will enable you to illegally obtain copyright-protected material.

BBez 19:47 30 Jul 04

I'm wanting to copy protect MY FRIEND's CD's, no mention of defeating copy protection or cracking..!

TomJerry 19:59 30 Jul 04

I think that the software can be very expensive because they are only used by big commercial companies.

The process of producing CDs are different for commercial CDs, they are pressed by a template, not burnt.

I do not think you can achive much to try to protect it technically.

Maybe he could put a copyright warning on the lable to warn people.

BBez 17:42 31 Jul 04

OK, thanks for the replies...

esbe 23:53 01 Aug 04

In tools/ options of windows media player9, there is an option to copy protect music.

ZEROTOLERANCE 00:26 02 Aug 04

if you could stop people copying your music/films/movies cd's etc, you wouldnt be asking about burning your own music promo's now, because the industry would have stopped it

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Microsoft Surface PC release date, price and specs: All-in-one Surface PC to directly rival iMac

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

Apple's event invitations decoded: A look back at 16 of Apple's most cryptic invites | Clues in…