Create audio CD's ?

wilco33 15:41 24 Dec 05

Anyone tell me if I can convert mp3/wav music to a form which can be burned to CD & will play on my home stereo/car CD player ? Thx.

SG Atlantis® 15:54 24 Dec 05

have you nero, roxio or other burning software?

If you have nero, click smartstart make an audiocd. A window will appear drag all your mp3's into it. then follow the steps by clicking next. Choose which drive is the cd burner click OK.

Windows media player click here

That's a pdf file in the link. Might take a while to open dependning on connection.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 15:57 24 Dec 05

If you use Nero to burn an Audio disc it will do this automatically for you

Open Nero burning ROM select Audio CD drag and drop MP3 files into the Cd window reorder to your likeing and click burn.

Thats all there is to it. Just burn't 12 xmas songs to CD in under 6 minutes from start to finish.

SG Atlantis® 16:01 24 Dec 05

6 minutes?

that's slow.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 16:09 24 Dec 05

SG Atlantis®

Incleded searchtime for files and I Never burn at full speed.

:0)

ade.h 17:15 24 Dec 05

Why not just use Windows Media Player to do this? It's perfectly satisfactory for it and easy to use. Hit the Burn tab and drag some files in from the Library, then WMP will convert them into CDA and make a usable audio CD.

pj123 17:51 24 Dec 05

ade.h, we don't use Windows Media Player to do this, because there are too many threads on this Forum that says "it doesn't work".

That is why we all (at least most of us) recommend Nero.

ade.h 18:04 24 Dec 05

pj - I've never noticed any comments to that effect (and as you know, I've been around here since the early days). All I can say is that it works fine for me.

If it is the case that many users experience problems with it, then I won't recommend it again, but neither could I recommend Nero as I have no experience of its product. With what Windows can achieve on its own, I've simply never needed it. I can only talk about what I know.

wilco33 09:58 25 Dec 05

Like I said,I've no problem burning music to CD,its just that it only plays on my PC,not on my home stereo or car stereo.Could this be the format its in(wav,mp3)or is it a DRM issue?Thx for all responses.

wilco33 10:01 25 Dec 05

p.s. I have Power2Go,iTunes,WMP,WinAmp Full & Quicktime alternative player.

Audeal 11:01 25 Dec 05

Also rember that your music will not play in a domestic player if you record onto a CDRW. Use only CDR's

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…