crazytalk 5 se

karmgord 00:17 13 Sep 09

I can,t register the above program,the serial number depite copying & paste does n't work,
is that why output has n't got the option s for saving to video etc.?

chub_tor 09:59 13 Sep 09

Have you actually bought and paid for this programme or is it a Free Trial version? If it is the latter then sometimes the Save function is disabled.

karmgord 10:28 13 Sep 09

It's on this months cover disc

chub_tor 10:46 13 Sep 09

I have looked at the magazine's list for this month's cover disk click here and can't see it listed nor can I find it on Registration Issues click here.

Is it listed in the magazine that you have as a Full Product or just a trial?

The magazine FAQ page has this statement...

Installation/registration questions?

Scroll through the PDF document to find detailed information about each application on the disc. There are links to websites for each of the programs and system requirements for the main programs on the disc. If the software on the disc requires a serial number or registration code, there will be a link on the appropriate page. Click the links to register, making sure that you provide a valid email address.

To receive software serial codes from the PC Advisor website, you first need to be a registered user of our site. When you initially register, you will be sent an email containing a confirmation code for your PCAdvisor.co.uk membership. You need to confirm your membership (by clicking the link in the email you receive) and then return to the appropriate product registration page and follow the instructions to get the software code. If you are already a registered user, simply log in and then follow the instructions to obtain the code.

Also included on the cover disc interface are upgrade offers from software developers, where you may be able to purchase the latest versions at a special discounted rate.

Scroll down this page for information about specific issues.

Sea Urchin 11:28 13 Sep 09

The latest PCA magazine is November - CrazyTalk 5.0 SE is featured as the full program.

karmgord 19:51 27 Sep 09

every time i get invalid serial number,has anybody successfully registered and got the free upgrade

karmgord 20:18 27 Sep 09

i'VE MANAGED TO REGISTER AND DOWNLOAD BONUS PACK,NOW WHEN IT SARTS TO INSTALL IT STOPS SAYING IT CAN'T FIND CRAZY TALK V4
(sorry about the caps,not shouting just caught the cap lock).

karmgord 20:34 28 Sep 09

has anyone managed to get the free bonus pack loaded?

karmgord 23:10 30 Sep 09

anyone out there?

alphonse snottigrew 15:50 04 Oct 09

i did manage to register (just) i found that you have to be carful about 1's and capital I's and O and zero(0)..... but i can't fine the bomus pack, just a link to an upgrade (paid for).. also there are no export options on my version so i can't export to the web...... not impressed but the prog has potential.....

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

How to install MacOS Sierra on an older Mac: Get Sierra running on Macs & MacBooks from before 2009