Crawler toolbar

1st spring 08:12 08 Dec 10

Could you tell me is Crawler toolbar a web browser? why should I need it? I also have at the top of the page foreign writing I think this might have something to do with it.

mooly 08:17 08 Dec 10

Have you researched this,
click here

did you knowingly install it ?

birdface 08:32 08 Dec 10

Best bet would be to download and update the free version of Malwarebytes then run it to see what it finds and remove.

click here

rdave13 09:36 08 Dec 10

You should be able to remove it via programs and features. Disable it first 'manage addons'. Then rum Malarebytes.

northumbria61 23:05 08 Dec 10

I don't think it is anything to worry about click here and easily removeable click here

1st spring 08:31 09 Dec 10

Thank you I have Removed it. No I didn't download it. I have been looking at Germany on Google earth, maybe that's what did it.

rdave not sure what you mean by disable it then remove it I thought it was the same. What did you mean by manage addons? Not that it matters because it as gone but I am still interested in what you said.

jfell-1620020 09:02 09 Dec 10

i do not one should worry about it.

rdave13 10:42 09 Dec 10

Your browser's add-ons should list your toolbars etc. In IE 'manage add-ons' is under 'tools', similar with Firefox. It's worth disabling the add-on first then close the browser then removing from add/remove (programs and features) list.

1st spring 18:34 09 Dec 10

rdave
Your browser's add-ons should list your toolbars etc. MY BROWSER IS GOOGLE THE PAGE I LOOK AT FIRST. IS THIS WHAT YOU CALL, BROWSER? ADD-ONS. DO YOU MEAN SAY GOOGLE EARTH SPELL CHECK ETC? Thank you for your reply. I have disabled Crawler without doing what you said I hope it will be alright and not lost anything. I had disabled just before your post,

tullie 18:47 09 Dec 10

Your browser is IE or Firefox etc

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

New Corel ParticleShop plugin now available: 11 new brushes & 6 new brush packs

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…