Crap-cleaner tool

Thomo1 00:20 23 Nov 04

Ive downloaded this tool up on recommendation.

Could i have your peoples view on how accurate, successfull and reliable this tool is.

I have done a provisional scan and found over 250 files it wants to delete and 517 issues that can be fixed.

To me this seems an astronomical amount, so before i proceed to clean/delete id like some feedback.

Thankyou.

Cook2 00:23 23 Nov 04

Just delete whatever it comes up with, it's never caused me any problems. When using the 'issues' tab you get an option to save a back-up.

Once it's fixed any issues, give it a second run as there will probably be other issues found because of the issues it's just fixed.

Nice little freebie and it works.

Dan the Confused 00:33 23 Nov 04

If this is the first time you have used a file cleaning and registry cleaning tool then the numbers you quoted are reasonable. I've never used CCleaner myself, but it is very popular with other forum members (which means it's a good product).

ashdav 01:20 23 Nov 04

I use this regularly and just delete whatever it comes up with. No probs after 6 weeks of use. Recommend it.

bukkaz 02:31 23 Nov 04

I've used it as well for quite a while,foloowing recommendations on here, and again can confirm that deleting what ever it came up with has caused no problems. In fact if you use options to customise you can set and forget and stop a lot of junk accumulating in the first place. I use another registry cleaner ever now and again to see if it picks up anything CC leaves behind.
I believe it is one of the best free programmes I have come across.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…