Craig

craig24 21:41 18 Apr 04

I am looking for advice for a cheap option for an operating system, the pc will be used in a buisiness evironment for word processing and general office operations, i have looked into QNX,windows and linux but it appears that all the stable platforms (redhat, mandrake) ect all cost quite a bit of money(including licensing). Is there anyone out there that has come across a cheap but reliable and stable operating system. Thankyou in advance for any help you can give me concerning this matter

Totally-braindead 21:49 18 Apr 04

I can't answer your query I'm afraid, but I'm sure someone else can. Next time you start a post could you please enter a better description of what you want or what your problem is "Craig" is very vague and unhelpful and you'll get more help if you start a post with a proper description.

Pesala 21:53 18 Apr 04

click here

If you tick the thread as resolved, you will stop getting emails, and people will be less likely to respond to this duplicate thread.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…