Craeting a new user account in XP

freddy-firecracker 13:55 07 May 04

I am adding a user account in XP and want to add an e mail address that works through Outlook or Outlook Express. I have access to MY e mail via outlook on MY desktop but want to set a seperate e mail account for my partner on her desktop, also want to add msn explorer to other desktop How do i do this???

p. s i use bt as my dial up connection.

Cheers
FF

QuickHare 15:19 07 May 04

When you create a new user account, each user has their own desktop, personal Start Menu, Favorites, My Documents and other things, including Outlook/Outlook Express email settings and (hopefully) MSN settings. I don't know about that last one, though, as I don't use it or seen anybody with it.

Just make sure that any check boxes are ticked to indicate that you would like this to happen (I think it is set by default).

TBH1 15:43 07 May 04

just create the new account, then log onto it and set up Outlook Express with details of new users email account.

Stuartli 17:15 07 May 04

Full details of how to setup and configure User Accounts are given under Security and Adminstration in XP Help and Support - that's why Microsoft provides such comprehensive help support in every one of its programs and applications.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…