Craced CD

midian 11:11 01 Apr 06

Ive just managed to crack a cd of The Sims 2 university getting it out of the case, The cd is not cracked completely and ive been able to use it. Tried to copy it but nothing will read the disc, have tried Nero and various other copy software. I dont want to have to fork out for another copy. Is there anything i can do?

john-232317 11:17 01 Apr 06

Try this click here be careful you dont knacker the drive up though, the disk may explode when it spins up ;-)

ACOLYTE 11:42 01 Apr 06

I would advise you see if the shop will exchange the damaged cd,they may do for a small fee,if not the game maker may,i wouldn't risk spinning it up and potentially breaking the drive.
If it's cracked and copy you try to make may be corrupt as well if the crack is on the data side.

Totally-braindead 12:44 01 Apr 06

I would try EA Games and see if they will replace it, they did it for me when I had need for speed underground 2.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Prehistoric Britain is laid out in these Royal Mail stamp illustrations

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…