CPU Load

I have just run 'PC Pitstop'and it has come up with 100o/o cpu load. Has anyone any idea what this means and what could be the problem? The last 2 times I run PC Pitstop it had a cpu load of 0o/o.

hopeless1 21:18 06 Aug 03

There is probably a beasty little program hiding in the background which chomps up system resources - it could also effect your memory load :/
Hit Ctrl + Alt + Delete to see what programs are running in the background, close down as many as possible except system programs - these are normally like Explorer.exe and System
If you are running Windows XP check the processes as well, you can close any here except the following:
Systrem Idle Process
System
winlogon.exe
services.exe
svchost.exe
spollsv.exe
csrss.exe
hidserv.exe
MSTask.exe
WinMgmt.exe
taskmgr.exe
IEXPLORE.EXE
Explorer.exe

I would also reccomend not shutting down lsass as I havent figured out if this is required by Windows yet :/

I restarted the computer and the cpu load went down to 0 o/o again. I presume rogue programs were trying to access the cpu at the same time.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…