Coverting Realplayer Files to DVD

Marko1 18:30 21 Dec 05

I have just managed to sucessfully convert my Windows Media Files to DVD using the DVDsanta programme. I now want to convert a load of Realplayer files that I have to DVD but DVDsanta doesn't seem to want to do that (is that correct?)

Does anyone know of a programme that will allow me to convert my Realplayer files to DVD?

Alternatively is there a way of converting the Realplayer files to Windows Media Files and the converting them to DVD via DVDsanta?

Thanks in advance!!

stalion 18:31 21 Dec 05

I beleive this is one type of file that you can not convert

De Marcus™ 18:46 21 Dec 05

What file extension does the realplayer file use? (sorry not related, just curious.)

De Marcus™ 18:48 21 Dec 05

With regard to your question this may help, albeit it would seem your options are limited click here

Marko1 18:56 21 Dec 05

Went to the link but not sure which one I need, can you help? Thanks

De Marcus™ 19:00 21 Dec 05

Winavi converter click here does real player to DVD conversion might be worth trying the trial version to see if it does what you need.

ashdav 20:01 21 Dec 05

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…