coverting pdf to powerpoint

pookie 10:06 04 May 06

i have lots of pdf attachments which i need to convert to powerpoint for a presentation and also for printing several per page. I have looked through powerpoint 'help' but can't see how it's done.

any ideas??

pookie 10:52 04 May 06

bump :-)

Belatucadrus 11:09 04 May 06

I don't think you can convert from pdf to PowerPoint as they're proprietary file types from different companies, you could copy from the pdf and paste to a new PowerPoint, but it's likely to be a laborious process.
As to printing several per page, it may be dependant on printer software, but try printing the pdf via file/print, mine brings up a window with a "Print Handling" section, this has a drop down menu entitled page arrange with an option "Multiple pages per sheet" that will do the job if it shows on your system.

Granger 11:13 04 May 06

It always makes a mess trying to convert from PDF to MS formats. If you can't just link then maybe try converting to graphic files instad and inserting those.

SANTOS7 11:28 04 May 06

click here
this may help.....

fazer 13:11 04 May 06

Here is one way (albeit long winded for multiple documents) ....

Use the "snap shot" tool in Acrobat and select whatever you want - this is then on the clipboard.

Open the presentation and paste as you would anything else - re-size and there you have it.

stylehurst 14:20 04 May 06

Have a look at ths site.
click here
I can vouch for their pdf converter to MSWord or Excel.
You can download a trial but the registered version is pretty cheap.

namtas 15:20 04 May 06

I think you will need a reader programme to do it
PDF to Word is very easy with Ommnipage assume powerpoint will as simple. Scan and then convert

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Battlefield 1 review: Destructive environments, phenomenal graphics and an emotional campaign make…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Microsoft HoloLens hands-on review

How to use System Preferences in macOS Sierra (and Mac OS X): Complete guide to personalising the…