cover makeing software

new_guy 23:44 24 Jun 03

hi there could some one please tell me wot software is the best to make covers for music films and games disks and dvd case cove i want to use the sticky paper i bourght but need the soft ware that i can get pictures say of the matrix reloaded and print it off thanks hope i explained my self ok

-pops- 06:15 25 Jun 03

From the Site Policy:

"'Cracks' or copyright infringement - we do not permit the posting of information that will enable other people to use pirated software or to evade the copyright laws."

Although you are not asking for info directly connected with the above, your post strongly suggests your activities are in that direction and thus against the spirit of the statement above.

I apologise if I am wrong and if so, perhaps you could explain a little more about what you are trying to do.

Brian

Amyfa 07:23 25 Jun 03
  new_guy 08:25 25 Jun 03

sorry pops i wasnt trying to break any laws i meant for my cds that i have bourght i have some old cd covers that have to ruined and want to print my own all my cds and dvds are new and not against copy right theft sorry for not explaining my self clearley

-pops- 08:46 25 Jun 03

OK!

If you have a copy of Nero disk burning software, there with that a small program called Nero Cover Designer. This contains templates for just about all CD and DVD cover sizes.

There is also the link given by Amyfa and there are others such as the Avery Wizard which provides setups for the Avery range of disk labels and covers.

Brian

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…