cover disc software: Safeworld

Nick1 20:53 07 Aug 03

I can't find the serial number. I am sure that I saw it a one time but it seems to have vanished from the magazine. Can anyone help, please?

OneSirKnight 22:57 07 Aug 03

I would love to help but haven't got the foggiest what your talking about? but i have feeling this free program may be able to help you find serial numbers of software loaded. if you look in software licences,

click here

jakedawe 23:01 07 Aug 03

Not going to be much help if it is not already loaded.

OneSirKnight 23:08 07 Aug 03

its, NOT STATED IF LOADED OR NOT.
only possitive replies can help.

jakedawe 23:11 07 Aug 03

Yeah, well your suggestion is positive ONLY IF IT IS ALREADY loaded.

bowman 23:17 07 Aug 03

You have to register online during the installation process.

Hope this helps.

OneSirKnight 23:25 07 Aug 03
  critic-al 23:37 07 Aug 03

Well done bowman, its a pitty that jakedawe could not offer that advice instead of trying to have a go at someone trying to help.

jakedawe 00:37 08 Aug 03

Well, good for you. It is less than helpful to offer a suggestion that may be useless to someone who may dowload a programme and expect it to supply serial numbers for programmes that are not already on the HDD. I read the post as being from a member who was trying to INSTAL a programme from a cover disk. My most abject and humble apologies to you.

Nick1 08:46 08 Aug 03

Thanks for the interesting comments. I solved the problem after I had sent the enquiry to you all by not entering a serial number at all. I just left the space blank and all was and is OK.

OneSirKnight: The programme was a full programme on the September issue of PCA. I am getting a bit twitchy about internet security at the moment and have recently installed ZoneAlarm. Safeworld should, I believe, complement that.

Nick

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…