cover disc serial code

davidsingle500 11:17 17 May 11

Hi, I have just bought the latest pc advisor magazine, and I installed the speed up my pc 2011 software, as my pc has some problems. However in order to use it, I need to register it. I delved into the magazine, and put the link into firefox. It says to register and get the serial code, click the link button below.....only there isn't a button. And there is nothing on this site that seem to point me in the right direction, first time buying your magazine, usually I buy custom pc's, not really a great start so far lol

davidsingle500 11:22 17 May 11

ahhh just tried another browser I have, chrome, and the button shows up. So there must be some problem with firefox.....looking red faced now, very sorry, i said my pc has problems....thanks for your time, I'm going to slope off to a corner now, and possibly chastise my pc. lol

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Driverless cars in the UK - The story so far: How Google and the UK Government are testing self-drin…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

You can now publish data visualisations to the web from Power BI

Complete guide to Apple's campus 2, everything we know about the new spaceship HQ, plus: new drone…