Cover Disc - Nero 6.0 Suite

number21online 13:36 04 Apr 04

I installed Nero 6.0 Suite from this months cover disc and have encountered the following problem. Showtime DVD Player causes my computer to crash when I try to play DVD, media files or more worryingly downloaded video files. When I download video from web sites Showtime automatically starts up and crashes my computer.
Windows Mediaplayer is my default player and I can not figure out how to stop Showtime from starting automatically. Ideally I would like Showtime to work as it should as the rest of Nero 6.0 Suite is brilliant, for example I have been able to burn DVD on my Teac writer for the first time since I bought it...both Ulead and Pinnacle could not and neither company was able to resolve the problem. It is my intention to buy Nero 6.0 Suite if I can resolve the Showtime/computer crash problem. Has anyone else experienced this and can anyone offer help, thank you PC Advisor forum users.

Stuartli 14:52 04 Apr 04

DVD playback is not, apparently, supported in OEM versions according to this:

click here

Good source for Nero problems:

click here

Nero Help pages:

click here

Updates list:

click here

More help:

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Apple Event live stream | Apple October Event live blog: Watch Apple unveil new MacBook Pro, new…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Lida designs a cross-stitch email sent to thousands of Ikea Family members

Apple Watch 2 review | Apple Watch Series 2 review: Faster performance, a brighter screen, water-ret…