cover disc issue 114

sopwith 10:59 10 Dec 04

is there a problem with the pc accelerator programme
it wont connect to internet and stops responding
error message appears
any clues

JaßîsFaß ˜ 11:14 10 Dec 04
  JaßîsFaß ˜ 22:25 10 Dec 04

I have PC Accelerator set to auto update as mentioned in the link above. I don't know if it has updated itself, but the program runs from start to finish ok.

I can't really vouch for how much it 'accelerates' as I tend to keep my PC tidy, regularly defrag etc, and it's less than 3 months old.

JaßîsFaß ˜ 16:46 22 Dec 04

Have you managed to get PC accelerator working now?

sopwith 09:47 24 Dec 04

eventually got to work
updated ok
now got message"optimization failed due to internal wmi error"
any help appreciated.
merry xmas all

JaßîsFaß ˜ 16:04 29 Dec 04

Has anyone else got this software working or is it just me?

ACOLYTE 16:31 29 Dec 04

Whats it do this software?

JaßîsFaß ˜ 16:36 29 Dec 04

As per it's name PC Accelerator it suggests it can improve the speed of the PC, I know i've got the program to complete successfully but could not comment if it does improve speed as my PC was fast already.

ACOLYTE 16:51 29 Dec 04

I am running this on my other PC as i type,at the moment it seems to be running a thorough scan disk of the hdd surface,don't know what the out come will be yet though.

ACOLYTE 17:11 29 Dec 04

Its finished and i havent seen a lot of improvement,apart from the start progams opens a little faster.

JaßîsFaß ˜ 00:18 30 Dec 04

You seem to be the only other one on the forum that has got it to complete without an error/failure. As I said I cannot vouch for whether it makes any improvements (and doubt it also doubt it does) but I cannot explain why others here have had the wmi error.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…