Cover disc

jul 17:02 21 Jun 06

First of all the cover disc is normally great but im having problems with the office professionalPlus 2007 beta2.
The problem is that its installed but i cant get an activation code. ive used the short cuts via the help and tried a few others but i does not take me to an activation page or anything and 2007 is not listed, so im here asking for some ideas or is it a waste of time, now as ive said before the software disc has never dissapointed me ever but find that using the Beta for 50 days with the activation key is not enough time to how good it is and if it will be worth getting. i know that with the key it works for a few months which is plenty of time to see if its worthwhile adding to the buy list, so please anyone have any ideas and please do not take this a chance to moan about cover disc as ive said this is the very first time ive had any problems and its seems to down to microsoft site or me not seeing things on the site

Eric10 17:29 21 Jun 06

The link takes you to a login page, part of which states 'To access this page you are required to sign in with a Windows Liveā„¢ ID. This will help secure your information and protect your privacy.'
If you have a Windows Live ID then use it to login. If you don't have one then click the "Sign up now" button and follow the simple procedure to get one. Once you have an ID and password make a note of it and keep it safe for future use.
Now you can login and fill in a form whereupon you will receive an email with a link to get the Product Key.

Eric10 17:33 21 Jun 06

Also, if IE is not your default browser click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Microsoft Surface Studio PC release date, pricing, design, features and spec: Microsoft showcases…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

Apple Q4 2016 financial results | Apple earnings report: iPhone, iPad and Mac sales down, profits d6…