COVE DISK July 2004 - CLIP ART 100,000

Nizou 13:51 16 May 04

Great Clip Art 100,000!: ‘Install’ etc … all straightforward on my side, quite lucky, and what a choice!

Re.: PC Ad. pg. 178 - My problem came when I was following the instructions to
‘OPEN THE WEB GRAPHICS SECTION' >>> File, Launch (or the Yellow Icon WEB GRAPHICS).

You are then asked to insert the CD … which of course is the PC Ad. CD

Perhaps because it is the ‘PC Ad. CD’ and not the direct GSP CD, one has to go back to he CLIP ART 100,000 Install page, and click there on the GSP URL
You get there …eventually, but no help there re.: WEB GRAPHICS?

Opening then my CD drive (D:/) I could see that all the icons had been well installed: Arrows, Buttons, Bullets etc… but in order to access them I had to use a different browser (ACDSee) … which requires quite a gymnastic.

ANY SUGGESTION ??? The GSP Browser, unlike ACDSee does not have a toolbar window to see/alternate drives.
May be I am missing something totally basic??? Thanks to all.

Stuartli 14:09 16 May 04

click here

also about the program.

pj123 14:16 16 May 04

I wish I could make a comment on this subject but I still have not received my July issue of PCA Mag yet so I can't. But I have Millions of free Clip Art and Photo's on CDs and if anyone wants some or all of it I would willingly send a copy, for the cost of the CD and postage, say 50p per CD. email me if you want some.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…