Courses on Frontpage 2003

polenta 14:39 20 Dec 05

Can anyone help me? I have done a short Frontpage webdesign course, but would really like to speed my knowledge up a bit by doing a more in depth course on Frontpage 2003. I live in Surrey, near Kingston-upon-Thames and am happy to do a in-house course or one from home. Can anyone suggest any useful sites or even courses?

quack 16:01 20 Dec 05

Type "Front Page Tutorials" into Google or other search engine and take your pick from all the pages that will be shown. If you have FP 2003 loaded on your machine go to Office Training from Help and look on Microsofts Training page. There really are loads of tutorials for Front Page on the internet.

polenta 16:26 20 Dec 05

Quack, thank you so much for responding .. will do that as soon as I get a chance. Cheers.

Forum Editor 19:59 20 Dec 05

with that advice - you'll find more FP tutorials than you can shake a stick at, and if you get stuck on anything specific, you know where to come.....

polenta 11:27 21 Dec 05

Forum Editor, thank you. I'll get searching.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Microsoft Surface PC release date, price and specs: All-in-one Surface PC to directly rival iMac

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

Apple's event invitations decoded: A look back at 16 of Apple's most cryptic invites | Clues in…