A+ Course please Help

danny0001uk 14:51 08 Sep 03

Do packages include exam fees?
What packages have you found that are good value?
Where and how do you take the tests?
Can the online learning be accesed from home?

Thankyou

Danny

If anyone has done an a+ course and want to sell any revision material please email me

Djohn 15:24 08 Sep 03

click here This may be of help to you, there is a page of FAQ's outlining all aspects of the course. Regards. j.

STEVE71163 16:29 08 Sep 03

I have been doing the A+ course but i would not recommend them as their is a few things that are not covered. I would see if anyone else on this forum can recommend a good course. I dont think the courses normally include exam fees.

LastChip 18:24 08 Sep 03

I have seen one of these courses, and can say that it's pretty basic stuff! The majority of the information within, has at one time or another, appeared in this Helproom!

If you go into a decent book shop (Waterstones for example), you will find a number of A+ course books, cheaper than commercial course offerings and in my opinion, of equal value in learning terms.

This gives you the added advantage, that you can choose a book that appeals to you. In other words, a writing style that you can relate to.

I haven't come across any course that includes examination fees, but these can be booked via the organizations that promote them. IMHO, they are however, of questionable value, as few in the UK seem to recognize them.

Kitz E Kat 21:25 08 Sep 03

I did the A+ course, i just got a book or two, and did a course at a local computer training center, it was worth doing....

On line is OK however better to be in a room with someone so you can ask stupid questions!!!!!

Also you get to pull loads of computers apart...

If you aint got an old computer or two, get one, so you can trash the thing again and again, and learn more doing that than any course will teach...

Also check out this click here
, for the best A+ questions you will find, for free!!!!

Have fun
Good luck
Kitz E Kat

BarryKeith 21:33 09 Sep 03

You may find something of use click here=

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…