Couple of Hotmail problems

cdb 21:26 27 Nov 04

I don't know if Hotmail has done any upgrades, but I have the following problems that have just appeared.
1) If I try to forward an e-mail with an attatchment, the hotmail virus checker pops up and the window starts flashing and seems to do nothing else.
2) I can't now delete junk mail. When I select delete a window pops up asking if I want to delete the mail and asking if I want to report junk email, but when I select ok nothing happens.

If I send the error report, it comes back with a link for a newer version of the software, but funny old thing, you need to subscribe to this software, which I aren't prepared to do just yet.

Any ideas on other ways to fix it or fo I just wait until Hotmail fix it?

WinXP, MSN explorer 7
Thank you

cdb 19:36 28 Nov 04

Anyone?

john-232317 21:49 28 Nov 04

Open a new account and see if you can send them with that, if not it may be hotmail, or if they go its your account

john-232317 23:08 28 Nov 04

Or try downloading messenger again.

cdb 23:55 28 Nov 04

Just been doing a couple of things on my brothers pc and it was doing exactly the same on his email account.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…