Couldn't there be a link? (little site problem)

Venus 12:13 25 Jan 03

Small site problem: Whenever I post in this forum I end up on a white screen with no way to go anywhere but back to where I typed the post out and then back further. Couldn't there be a link on that white 'After Posting' webpage to take you back to the helproom? That would be nice and convenient.

Djohn 12:26 25 Jan 03

Venus, when you make a post to a thread in the forum, and click on, (Post response)you should be taken straight back to the page with the thread on and see your response there.

Venus 13:12 25 Jan 03

Hmmm. thought so, but I'm not, not 98% of the time. What could be the cause of this, I wonder? My PC, OS and browser seem to be working fine. I've fot 512MB of SD RAM and 40 GB hard drive with very little on it..... I'm running WindowsXP

Djohn 13:16 25 Jan 03

Venus, sorry not sure of the answer, but someone in the forum will know and advise you. Regards J.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…