Could you recommenced me a laptop?

GreenSpring 17:39 15 Nov 13

Hello,

I am looking to purchase a laptop but I am unsure of what to go for. I apologize if I have posted this in the wrong section. Here are the things I am after in the laptop:

• Has to be portable: I will be taking this to college every day and I'm tired of heaving around the heavy laptop I am currently using.
  • Price range: I am a student working part time, I cannot afford a super high-end machine, anything that fits the requirments but comes at a reasonable price would be great, I'm looking for something below the £300 mark. £300 being the ABSOLUTE maximum.
  • Capable of...: I do like to mess around on a few games when I get bored, I'd like the laptop to run a few low end games with no trouble. Most process heavy game probably being minecraft.
  • Can't overheat!: I have had two laptops and they both get insanely hot when I'm just writing something out, I have actually have one produce smoke! I need a laptop which isn't prone to overheating.

That just about sums it up. Again, I'm sorry if I posted this in the wrong section. I thank you in advance for any comments.

Jollyjohn 15:24 16 Nov 13

Check out

PC World - refurbished laptops - filter by OS - W7 64bit

Same at Tesco Direct they have a few left running W7

eBuyer have some as well

Also have a look in your local computer shop / repair centre if there is one.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac