could we please finish a thread ...

Morpheus? 19:11 07 Jan 04

I see that a lot of threads,once answered never get a reply if the problem got solved or not..they go off the bottom and that is it..even if the reply was "dont talk like a pillock" that would be better than ... all.

ok, rant over.....back to reading about teapots and yoghurts..........

plsndrs3 19:15 07 Jan 04

I agree, but this has been asked for many times - mostly to help others who may have the same problem identify a solution - bit it is still not frequently done. I must say, however, that a pleasing trend has been an increase in the number of thank you posts!

We can but hope ....

Paul

A recently aired post pointed out that if resolved is ticked at the same time as a thankyou, the last response does not appear.

Forum Editor 19:36 07 Jan 04

if you want to thank someone you must do it before you tick the resolved box rather than ticking and posting at the same time - if you do the latter your thank-you message will not appear.

Pesala 19:42 07 Jan 04

Are you getting ticked off?

Gemma 19:43 07 Jan 04

FE, please ask the web designers to fix it. I'm sure lots of thankyous are lost in cyberspace.

Morpheus? 19:49 07 Jan 04

:-) nice one.....

mosfet 19:58 07 Jan 04

There is lots of ignorant ungrateful people about.

Fordy 20:06 07 Jan 04

Do you mean there ARE lots of ignorant ------

Derek 20:35 07 Jan 04

I well remember being advised by our forum editor some months ago to review my inputs and tidy up by posting some resolved flags.
This I did and was grateful for the advice and observation.
From time to time we all require a bit of a kick.
Perhaps an automatic thingy could be put in place to look after this problem.
Regards to all DM.

mosfet 20:40 07 Jan 04

;o))

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…