Could anyone recommed me a Motherboard?

Multi_sheep 20:49 05 Nov 07

Hello all!

I'm going to me upgrading my PC soon and am researching into getting a new mother as my one at the moment is abit out of date.

I am not good at building my own PC's (It's my first) and will most likely be getting alot of help from friends but what I really want from my motherboard are just a few things:

1) It needs to have a front side bus of 1333Mhz as the CPU I am going to be getting is a E6750 Core2Duo that has a 1333FSB.

2) Supports 800Mhz(or more) RAM speed.

3) Is easy to overclock (I've never overclocked before and would like a MB that isn't too complicated)

Also, not a MUST but It would come in handy in the future is for it to have 2 x PCI-E slots (SLI).

Anything around the £100 mark is fine with me.

Thankyou in advance!

SANTOS7 21:03 05 Nov 07

click here

could buy it as a bundle...

skidzy 21:05 05 Nov 07

Have you considered a mobo bundle click here
this guarantees it works or money back.

So your mother is a bit out of date then Lol :-)

skidzy 21:07 05 Nov 07

Blimey speedy,give me a chance to look around...how you doing me ol mucker Santos.
How your monitor :-)

SANTOS7 21:10 05 Nov 07

Hey skidz, sorry mate nova tech in me fav's as for me new monitor, sweet as a nut......

Multi_sheep 21:18 05 Nov 07

Hmm, thanks guys, I think I'll do that!

Much easier! =D

SANTOS7 21:25 05 Nov 07

nuther winner Skidz, good luck with your build Multi_sheep, glad to help...

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

New MacBook Pro 2017 release date, UK price and tech specs: Kaby Lake MacBook Pro to launch in…