Cougar Bios

ronalddonald 23:22 05 Jun 08

Does anyone know the Bios password for their desktops? It seems they set it but havent told me when i brought my machine.

The Kestrel 10:22 06 Jun 08

Why not give them a ring - they are very helpful people.

crosstrainer 10:45 06 Jun 08

Other option is to re-set the BIOS by using the jumper on the mobo (refer to your manual for exact location and instructions) Also bear in mind that if you do this, you will have to re-set everything.

Mike D 17:09 06 Jun 08

My Cougar PC does not have a BIOS password.

Kaacee 21:17 06 Jun 08

My Cougar PC does not have BIOS password either.

ronalddonald 22:22 06 Jun 08

May be im pressing something wrong or may be im confused. Which F key is the key that lets you access the Bios. I would be very grateful if ou can tell me. Many thanks

woodchip 22:25 06 Jun 08

It may be the Del key

ronalddonald 22:25 06 Jun 08

The my computer is asking for a password that i didnt set only Cougar did. I guess have t contact them.

ronalddonald 23:08 06 Jun 08

after i repaired windows xp using the xp disc. Before it didnt ask for a password so what have done wrong? this is beyond me.

Cougar Extreme 23:18 07 Jun 08

Cougar password

I am not sure what answer to give you here, as I’m not sure of the specific question so I shall answer you as best I can.

Cougar Bios Password, we do not ship machines with any Bios or windows XP Passwords, the machines are setup so that you can enter a password if you wish.

How to enter the bios, this is generally done by pressing delete when the machine seem starts to boot.

If windows boots and shows your profile name and a similar name if you have run windows over itself, then the password would simply be “there isn’t one, just press the enter key when asked for your password and windows should let you in, then remove the other profile if it exists.

There is also another possibility that if you have ran windows over itself incorrectly and created a second profile that you may not have access to old documents etc unless you take ownership of the other profile. If this is the case then let me know and I will instruct you on how to do it.

I hope some part of this helps, if not then provide me with more information and I will see how I can help.

Yours truly,

The Cougar Gang.

FatboySlim71 08:51 08 Jun 08

On my Cougar PC, to access the BIOS you press the DEL key, my motherboard is a Gigabyte brand (if this makes any difference)

I do not have a BIOS password on my Cougar PC and it never had one either when I received it.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…