Coucher

COUCHER 12:37 07 Feb 03

I am thinking of buying a new motherboard the one I've seen is a Gigabite 7VAXP Ultra for the CPU I have at the moment, an AMD Athlone. The board supports DDR memory but I have 750+ of SDRAM will the board also support this type of memory? As I don't want to be buying a new set of DDR's When I have these available.
Thanks
Dan

anchor 13:15 07 Feb 03

Sorry, from the thread title I thought this was a enquiry about going to bed. Again a problem in not giving the thread an appropriate title.

See the post from the FE.

click here

(Coucher: French verb, to go to bed, to lie down)

medicine hat 14:14 07 Feb 03
  powerless 14:21 07 Feb 03

Nope, you will have to buy some DDRS...

Mobo will not support SDRAM.

COUCHER 15:53 07 Feb 03

I'll have to start saving up then. Back in six months to let you know how I got on...
Thanks
DanThMan

anchor 16:53 07 Feb 03

re: the link from medicine hat:-

No problem coucher; but you will agree that it does help to do as the FE recommends, and give the thread an appropriate title.

I hope that your wallet will fill up quickly so that you can get your new memory sooner.

COUCHER 19:30 07 Feb 03

About the 'Title' sorry I made a mistake and realized as soon as I had posted it I did send an apology but it was not posted Apologies again I'll remember next time and Thanks again....
DanThMan

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's expensive and powerful…