Corrupted SD Card

steve263000 13:33 19 Jun 10

Help! I have been taking photos at an event today and after taking probably a few hundred on 16gb card, all of a sudden the card was not formatted. It has obviously been corrupted in some way. Can someone point out a decent file recovery piece of software so that I can try to recover what hopefully should be some very good photos.

bremner 13:47 19 Jun 10
  Fruit Bat /\0/\ 13:54 19 Jun 10

CampicRestor click here

Graphicool1 13:59 19 Jun 10

click here
Free Art Plus Digital Photo Recovery tool can help you recover lost images from corrupted or accidentally formatted digital camera memory cards. Program works with ALL types of memory cards. It's able to recover images from formatted cards. Reads corrupted cards (even if they are not recognized by the operating system)! Recovers JPG, TIF (and most of RAW) files! Program should be able to read all memory cards currently available on the market.
Operating System: Windows 98 | ME | 2000 | XP | Vista | 7

Graphicool1 14:05 19 Jun 10

click here instead

steve263000 16:11 19 Jun 10

For those who have answered this post thanks so much for the help. The best results came from Fruit Bats CampicRestor. That found all 160 files and placed them in a folder of my choice. And best of all it was free! The others wanted payment before they would recover fully and 'Free art Plus' only found five out of the 160 files.

But thanks anyway and the photos are now back where they belong.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 16:22 19 Jun 10

Thanks for the feedback, glad you got your pictures back.

please tick the resolved box.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…