corrupted

coolkid267 17:36 24 Jan 08

i want to download corrupted files but i dont know how and dont ask me why just help

mfletch 17:42 24 Jan 08

We could be helping you to infect someone else's computer,

tullie 17:45 24 Jan 08

Sounds weird to me,please explain

FungusBoggieman 17:49 24 Jan 08

coolkid267

very curious here.
if you want to damage your pc why dont you just hit ts with a mallet

skidzy 17:52 24 Jan 08

Why would you want corrupted files ?

I do suppose there could be a valid reason,if you are trying to repair these files somehow !

mfletch 17:56 24 Jan 08

Did you look at my last message in this post,

click here

mfletch

p;3 19:50 24 Jan 08

please explain clearly what EXACTLY the files are you are seeking to download ..and why?

with respect; I think that no one with any sense would consider deliberately downloading corrupt files to their computer ..so what is your 'intent'?

coolkid267 15:03 26 Jan 08

i want to see if i can repair them because ive downloaded a corrupted file reapairer

MAT ALAN 15:06 26 Jan 08

and if this corrupted file repairer does not recognise the problem, WHAT THEN, i think you are asking for trouble and will surely get it if you attempt to do this... (santos7)

DieSse 16:03 26 Jan 08

Have you ever had a "corrupted file"?

Why DID you download a "corrupted file repairer"?

What kind of corrupted files is it supposed to repair? What's the name of/link to this program - if we knew a bit more we might be able to help.

In general terms it's simply not possible to download corrupted files - as no-one sensible would want to make them available to you.

If the program purports to recover corrupted files from CDs - scratch a CD badly and see if it can recover the files.

p;3 19:08 26 Jan 08

what is the 'tool' you have downloaded, and who prompted you TO download it?

did you get a pop -up somewhere inviting you to take in on board?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Method Studios' title sequence for BBC series Taboo is truly unsettling

Best Pages for iOS tips | How to use Pages for iPad & iPhone: 6 simple tips to get more out of…