Correcting text size in 'e' mail printing:

23790954 16:15 19 Sep 08

Once again I require the help of you kind folk out there.
I use BT Yahoo mail, as my 'e' mail programme, and print documents on a Canon MP 460 multifunction device. My computer operates on Windows XP professional.
When I print 'e' mails with my printer, the text appears so small, that I find it very difficult
to read. Printing from other programmes, e.g. Word Pad etc., print the same as you see on the monitor, which is what I would expect my 'e' mails to print. After contacting BT helpline, I was advised to click on the view menu, and select a larger size of text, which I did do, but although it makes my inbox very much bigger on the monitor, it stil prints my 'e' mails to a very small size. BT stated that if this advise did not work, to contact the printer company.
As my printer is only a few weeks old, and works fine in other programmes, I feel this is not necessary.
This appears to have occurred, after I installed Windows XP service pack 3, and Internet Explorer 7, which I did recently.
Having perused all previous threads on this matter, without finding a salution, I would appreciate any advice on the matter.
Many thanks to all who try to help.

Stuartli 17:10 19 Sep 08

The most likely reason is that the Text size configuration in IE and/or OE is not set at Medium - usually found via View>Text size.

Stuartli 17:12 19 Sep 08

Oops, just read further into your thread and that doesn't work it seems; however, OE uses IE configuration so worth rechecking both.

23790954 21:07 19 Sep 08

I have solved this problem by uninstalling both Windows XP service pack 3, and internet explorer 7. Prints just fine now.
Thanks for looking.

Stuartli 00:04 20 Sep 08

Bit of a drastic solution....:-)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…