Correcting DLL problems

Cyberfella 21:33 26 Jul 03

Im trying to Install an application(Sony-SonicStage) on a Windows Me O/S. When i run the setup im getting a dll error msg.
WIN95INF32.DLL - THUNKCONNECT32 FAILURE!
Could someone please help?

Cyberfella 21:36 26 Jul 03

Also the following error msg comes up

Flash 5 Active x Control - Error loading Win95inf32.dll

woodchip 21:47 26 Jul 03

This sounds like a game, if it is zilch. I do not like games on PC?s. They cause problems all the time.

recap 21:51 26 Jul 03

Sorry Cyberfella couldn't find any reference here:click here and the only thing that Google came up with was about wine: click here

recap 21:57 26 Jul 03

Looking into those links from Google, there is a win95inf32.dll but they say it's not usable yet. click here to see what I mean.

Cyberfella 23:01 26 Jul 03

its a app for converting music files.
Got the same from google.

Cheers anyway guys!

woodchip 23:18 26 Jul 03

Have you been to the web site to check for help. Have a look hear to see if you can find something.
click here=

tims31 23:34 06 Sep 03

If you are trying to get this program working for a Minidisc then try this site. They have people who know more about connecting up minidiscs.

click here

Also if it's for a NetMD walkman then you can now use Real player and the "Connect Sony Device"

Hope this helps

woodchip 23:54 06 Sep 03

Have you tried to copy the Software onto your Hard Drive Create a folder the start in safe mode and run from the copy onto the drive? What may be the trouble is that the file on the drive may be "read only" and windows will not let it change it

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…