Correct Ink For My Printer

Conaire 14:54 06 Jun 03

I have a Epson Stylus Color 680 , Printer. I've been looking on the net for the ink and found this click here

I need black ink and colour but it gives 2 different types of black and two different type's of colour. I would like the cheaper one's but there must be a reason why the other two are more expensive. Can anyone help me out?

Belatucadrus 15:01 06 Jun 03

The word compatible is the give away, the original is made by Epson and you pay a premium for it, somebody else makes the compatible. Now some compatibles are as good as the originals, others aren't, I like to know what brand is involved before parting with the readies.

The Spires 15:14 06 Jun 03

I have bought my ink from here for some while now, it seems quite a few on the forum do also. click here I personally haven't found using the compatable cartridges to be a problem, my printers have seem to die of mechanical failure rather than ink induced problems.

Conaire 15:18 06 Jun 03

thanks for the help :)

ray27 15:42 06 Jun 03

I have been using compatible in cartridges from the link mentioned and never had any problems (5 years with my old Epson 600).
The only problem I have had is with my new Epson 915 (obtained in early March ) and that was using the Epson originals that came with it.

I replaced it with a compatible and cured the problem.

If your printer is fairly new and uses the chipped cartridge you may get a warning pop up stating that it is not an original and do you want to go ahead I said yes and have not had any problems .

Compatibles seem to last longer as well.

Andsome 16:07 06 Jun 03

Probably the best place for original inks is click here . Problems on the site usually come from people using compatibles, although many do use them with no trouble. I have never seen a problem posted which has resulted from using original inks. You pays yer money and takes yer chance.

pj123 17:39 06 Jun 03

The best place to buy ink for your printer is
click here they guarantee if their ink causes any problems with your printer they will collect it repair it and deliver it back free of charge. Buy the double quad pack you get 4 black and 4 colour for £32.99. i have been using them for years and have had no problems whatsoever.

Andsome 21:04 06 Jun 03

This offer may make me change my mind, I will certainly give it some thought.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Samsung Galaxy Book review: Hands-on with Samsung’s high-end hybrid

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This is probably one of the best bank ads we’ve seen

Apple Watch 2 vs Huawei Watch 2 comparison review: watch out for 4G smartwatches Apple