Corel Photo-Paint 12 - brush size and "normal button"

Diemmess 06 Feb 13

Have had Corel since v 3.0, later 5, 9 and 12 Have been less happy with V12 which is flakey in my hands. Suddenly having trouble with insuffcient toolbars or info from Menu bar.

I can no longer find Changing brush size at all, or choice when drawing a mask to make it additive or subtractive when interrupting the drawing.

Photo-paint still works as does Corel Draw. I suspect a granddaughter of making changes to the menus on C Paint. Have tried Uninstall/Reinstall unsuccessfully. I suspect all the settings are not disturbed thus carting the flawed with the rest on a re-installation.

chub_tor 06 Feb 13

If you want to clean out all the settings after you have uninstalled then run CCleaner for both files and registry settings. Then try re-installing, you could also try uninstalling with Revo uninstaller that I am told does much the same thing but I have no experience with that utility.

Diemmess 06 Feb 13

Thanks chub-tor.

I did that yesterday, CCleaner and all. Only a registry comb-out remains, but I am still hopeful that I will find the magic procedure and then I can live happily at least until a real crisis occurs.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

OnePlus 2 UK release date, price, specification rumours: When is the OnePlus 2 coming out? July…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

HTC's head designer on what's exciting in designing for mobile right now

Apple Music preview: Why Spotify should be scared of Apple's impressive new music-streaming service

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message