Corel Photo-Paint 12 - brush size and "normal button"

Diemmess 15:42 PM 06 Feb 13

Have had Corel since v 3.0, later 5, 9 and 12 Have been less happy with V12 which is flakey in my hands. Suddenly having trouble with insuffcient toolbars or info from Menu bar.

I can no longer find Changing brush size at all, or choice when drawing a mask to make it additive or subtractive when interrupting the drawing.

Photo-paint still works as does Corel Draw. I suspect a granddaughter of making changes to the menus on C Paint. Have tried Uninstall/Reinstall unsuccessfully. I suspect all the settings are not disturbed thus carting the flawed with the rest on a re-installation.

chub_tor 15:56 PM 06 Feb 13

If you want to clean out all the settings after you have uninstalled then run CCleaner for both files and registry settings. Then try re-installing, you could also try uninstalling with Revo uninstaller that I am told does much the same thing but I have no experience with that utility.

Diemmess 17:10 PM 06 Feb 13

Thanks chub-tor.

I did that yesterday, CCleaner and all. Only a registry comb-out remains, but I am still hopeful that I will find the magic procedure and then I can live happily at least until a real crisis occurs.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? Windows 10 is now available, so do you have to upgrade? 8 reasons…

Why Vodafone’s frequency choice should interest you: The benefits of 800MHz

Digital visionaries discuss Designing the Future

How to run Windows 10 on Mac: How to run Windows 10 using Boot Camp or VirtualBox to install…