Corel paintshop pro x3

Daiol 18:52 21 May 10

Has anyone got this??,If so can you give me some info on it.
What I intend doing is to put some home videos on to a dvd to play on a dvd player,or make a slide show of some holiday snaps again to play back on a dvd player.
Any help please.
daiol
click here

Roadgiant 23:05 21 May 10

Looking at your requirements I think you are going for the wrong type of software, Paintshop Pro is a graphics program, for what you wish to do I would suggest a video editing program such as Corel VideoStudio Pro X3 which can produce home videos and slide shows.
If you go to Corel's home page :- click here there are trial versions of both programs available.

jack 08:14 22 May 10

PaintShop is an image Editor- A very good one - but unless there has been a major change- not for Vids.
Road jiant has one suggestion .
Windows Own- built in is another
click here
Also
click here
and
click here
Are worth a play with

Falkyrn 21:30 22 May 10

You could download the demo version which is a full version valid for 30 days and see if it works for you before buying it.

Daiol 20:08 23 May 10

Hi,Sorry for delay in replying,Been downloading some trial versions.
The corel video edit seems a bit out of my reach 'complicated for the everyday man'.
So I went for the video pad editor that 'jack'provided,seems easy to use did some home movies today during the hot midday sun,Very warm in south wales 'uk'.
Thanks all once again,daiol.Big TA from welsh wales.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia XZ Premium review: Hands-on with the new 4K HDR phone with Motion Eye camera and Snapdr5…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best laptop for design and art 2017: we test Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft's best models…

CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: Get the most from…